The Importance of a Positioning Statement for Your Daycare Business
The Significance of a Positioning Statement for Your Daycare Business
Positioning is the place that you occupy in the minds of your daycare clients. Positioning statement acts as a compass or map, supporting you to direct your daycare customers to occur to that conclusion by way of your branding and marketing attempts.
A good positioning statement allows men and women know about your daycare business, what it stands for and wherever it is intending to go. It lets your prospective customers and customers know:
– Who you are
– What kind of business you are operating
– Who are you focusing on at
– Why your concentrate on consumers have to have you
– Who are your competitors
– What is actually so specific about your daycare business
– What can your customers get by putting their kids at your daycare
– What do your customers consider about you and your daycare
Just before you commence producing your positioning statement, you have to have to check with you a several issues to recognize your competitive advantage:
– How unique is your daycare services?
– Is it complicated for your competitors to present the similar daycare solutions?
– Is it what daycare prospects seriously want?
– Is your daycare provider offerings in line with industry developments?
– Who are your opponents?
– Are your daycare services diverse or greater?
– Will your daycare prospects imagine you?
Future you need to establish your position of difference. What is your unique selling proposition? What is your competitive advantage?
Based on the identification of your level of distinction, you can acquire your positioning statement consisting of the subsequent:
[Name of your daycare] is a [Description of your business e.g provider of daycare services] supplying [Point of distinction] to [target market or description of market description].