$73.95 - $57.45
(as of Nov 14,2018 08:38:54 UTC – Details)
Use organic medications to address women at any stage of life! Botanical Drugs for Women’s Health, 2nd Edition offers an proof-dependent, client-centered method to botanical interventions for lots of different professional medical conditions. A lot more than 150 natural solutions are coated, exhibiting their rewards in gynecologic health, fertility and childbearing, and menopausal health. This edition consists of new full-coloration photos of natural plants along with a dialogue of the part of botanicals in healthful getting older. Written by Aviva Romm, an skilled herbalist, midwife, and medical doctor, this unique tutorial is an necessary useful resource for day-to-day follow of natural drugs.
Winner of the 2010 American Botanical Council’s James A. Duke Excellence in Botanical Literature Award!
- Existing, proof-centered details covers additional than 150 botanicals for about 35 diverse circumstances.
- Circumstance experiments offer sensible eventualities and assistance you utilize the content to the serious entire world.
- Therapy and method packing containers summarize the most essential data.
- Colour illustrations and photographs of vegetation allow you to establish herbs visually as very well as by compound make-up.
- Reasonable chapter organization starts with the rules of organic medication and then addresses women’s health situations organized chronologically by lifecycle, from teenager and reproductive a long time to midlife and experienced decades.
- Appendices involve simple, at-a-look facts on popular botanical names, chemical constituents of medicinal vegetation, and a summary desk of herbs for women’s health.
- NEW! Updates reflect the newest research and the most current information and facts.
- NEW Entire-color style and in-depth, experienced color images of crops make this a unique, important resource.
- NEW! Coverage of the job of botanicals in healthful growing old for women functions phytoestrogens, Ayurvedic/Chinese herbs, and discussions of health promotion.