Typical questions addressed by a business plan for a start up venture:
- What problem does the company’s product or service solve? What niche will it fill?
- What is the company’s solution to the problem?
- Who are the company’s customers, and how will the company market and sell its products to them?
- What is the size of the market for this solution?
- What is the business model for the business (how will it make money)?
- Who are the competitors and how will the company maintain a competitive advantage?
- How does the company plan to manage its operations as it grows?
- Who will run the company and what makes them qualified to do so?
- What are the risks and threats confronting the business, and what can be done to mitigate them?
- What are the company’s capital and resource requirements?
- What are the company’s historical and projected financial statements?
Fundraising is the primary purpose for many business plans. To raise capital business founders look to multiple investment sources, such as:
- Angel investors
- Business loans
- Friends and family
- Venture capital
Download the Templates:
Business Plan Templates More Info
Investor Presentation Templates More Info
Financial Projection Templates More Info
SWOT Analysis Templates More Info
Startup Agreement Templates More Info
Offering Memorandum Templates More Info
Business Plan Templates
The collection of business plan templates can also be accessed below:
|Business Plan||Investor Presentation||Financial Projections||Startup Agreements|
|Offering Memorandum||Market Research||SWOT Analysis|